9 Things Nepali TV taught me
- There is no such thing as overacting
2. No seriously. What is it?
3. Back dancers are your support group.
(birds of the same feather flock together. Here feathers are sunglasses obviously.)
4. We do not discriminate. Women need support too.
5. Dance + exercise = A major thing in movies
6. This is called Dansana Asan
7. Nothing says true love like synchronized dancing.
8. A Ghost looks like this and sings “ghas katne khurkera”. The most scariest song ever. Translation: Shaving the grass cutter?
I have written many posts on passion or the rather on the redundant and over used titles of “Do what you love”.
Chronicles of Kathmandu“So what’s Nepal like?”, “It’s quite amazing actually the mountains the fresh air, something
There is nothing wrong with having a bad habit here and there. As long as it does not consume your life and you still know